Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Early morning blues

Last night we decided to go to sleep with all the dogs in our bedroom, and although they were all over the place, I did manage to get some good sleep. The reason we did this is that our puppy wakes up way too early every morning, and loves to announce that he is awake. With the main consequence that we would wake up as well.  So when I woke up this morning, I leaned over to my wonderful wife, gave her a little kiss, and then looked at the clock to see what time it was (the clock is on her side of the bed, and covered, so I need to lean all over the bed - with the added benefit of being able to kiss and slighly hug my wife).  It was 6 o'clock, time to get up, I dragged myself out of bed, went to the bathroom, and took my shower while everyone else kept on sleeping. I got out, quietly dressed myself in the bedroom, did a quick check of my email once I was ready. Which is when I discovered it was only 5, not 6. Too late to go back to sleep, so I took out the dogs, read some of the online news, and had breakfast. Boy, do I feel tired right now.

1 comment:

  1. But wasn't it awesome to sleep all together? They were good? Maybe it's time to invest in a King bed?!

    ReplyDelete